• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 04:55:52 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Hello from Bray

Started by AJ_Rowley, March 12, 2013, 08:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJ_Rowley

March 12, 2013, 08:31:26 AM Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 08:31:51 AM by AJ_Rowley
Hi all,

Just joined recently and have been reading lots of threads with great interest. I started brewing last year and have done 2 kits. I just acquired 3 kegs the other day so starting to build my brewery to move to all grain. Really looking forward to it but going to take my time in my build.

Happy Brewing
AJ

Ciderhead

Great another Wicklow brewer!, you are very welcome to the forum.
There are about 6 or 7 of us now in Bray and north wicklow and we will be doing a brew day at some point during early summer hopefully in Bray, specific to Wicklow members I also drop off prepaid Homebrew company items to bray/greystones every 3 or 4 weeks saving you delivery cost ;)

Thomo

Hi

I'm new to the forum. Just about to brew my 3rd kit. would def be interested in a brew day to pick up some tips. Living in Enniskerry so a brew day in bray would be great.

Andy

Ciderhead

Hi Thomo
Welcome along Wickla slot coming, post if you want any advice even on the kits we all cut our teeth on them.

Thomo

Cheers cider head. Got a coopers Pilsner ready to go in the next week so an advice on that would be greatly appreciated. I'll take a look in the kit brewing section to see if theres anything on there.