• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 01:38:51 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

New Member Dublin

Started by Paddy2944, April 09, 2013, 09:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy2944

Hi all new member to the site from Dublin south and just starting to get into home brewing got my first starter kit a while back and messed up the first batch.So determined to get into this i went out other day bought all my ingredeants started a new batch and have it sitting hear beside me seems ok bubbling away nicely and temp seems to be holding steady.seems to be a lot of great info hear cheers.

Shanna

Hi Paddy2944

Welcome to the site.  I am living in Blackrock, up at the top of Carysfort avenue near the wishing well pub.  Started brewing about a year ago by doing kits and for the last four months have been doing extract brews. Check out the club in South County Dublin http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=South_Dublin

Regards

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

Padraic

Welcome Paddy, I look forward to meeting you on Sunday! Hopefully you'll learn a bit from the lads on the day!

Paddy2944

Hi Shanna and Padraic, tanks for the reply's yea I hope to come along to TOG on Sunday I have a fair idea where it is as I lived in Dublin 8 now I'm in Ballyfermot do i need to aply to attend or how does it work. I'm sure it will be a great learning experience as like your self Shanna I would like to learn how to do extracts from start to finish I have read up a bit about it and watched Youtube vids but nothing like rolling your sleeves up and getting your hands dirty.

Shanna

Hi Paddy

Check the thread for the brewday and you should find a list of people who plan to attend. Just add yourself to the list and then turn up on the day.  Nothing more than that.  Tog is around the corner from the Bull and Castle no more than 5
Minutes walk.

Regards

Shanna

QuoteHi Shanna and Padraic, tanks for the reply's yea I hope to come along to TOG on Sunday I have a fair idea where it is as I lived in Dublin 8 now I'm in Ballyfermot do i need to aply to attend or how does it work. I'm sure it will be a great learning experience as like your self Shanna I would like to learn how to do extracts from start to finish I have read up a bit about it and watched Youtube vids but nothing like rolling your sleeves up and getting your hands dirty.
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

Paddy2944

Tanks Shanna i think i no were it is now found it on the Google map its in the lane way beside the radisson hotel is it

Padraic

Yea, just down the road from the raddisson...