• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 03:40:50 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Afternoon all..

Started by Niall C., February 24, 2017, 02:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niall C.

Hi folks,

New to the forum, I'm from Longford and I've been brewing for the last year or so. On the advice of a friend I started with the all grain beginners set-up and have to say I loved it. So much so that about five months ago I bit the bullet and bought a Grainfather.
I'm mostly brewing IPAs and learning lots every time I brew. Hope to learn lots more here, the forum looks great so far..

Niall

Leann ull

Niall welcome, well done on jumping right in with GF
Loads of guys here using them so if you want input just shout

garciaBernal

Check out the Midlands Beer Club group on Facebook too if you're on it. Lots of midlands lads on there and we have meet ups and the odd brewery tour, barrel fill etc.
"If you do not enjoy my beer, then I say it is a pity for you!" Armand DeBelder-Drie Fonteinen

mick02

Hey Niall, I did pretty much the and as you... I brewed with a friend that had lots of experience, learned from him and jumped straight into all grain. I brew on a grainfather myself, I think it's an excellent piece of kit. There is a good thread about the grainfather on the forum, keep your eye out.
All the best on your brewing journey, hope we can.help you along the way
NHC Committee member

LASERBOY147

Hi Niall . As GarciaBernal says we are a very active group both on fb and in our club meets. We're a mixed bunch of new and seasoned brewed . Feel free to join us at the opening night of the tanyard lane (carrig brewery pub) or the tapping of our club collaboration beer on the 10th of March. 

Niall C.

Thanks CH, it didn't take long to get tired of the plastic buckets but saying that I was very happy with my first novice brews.

Thanks garciaBernal, I'll look ye up on fb.👍

Thanks mick02, I'm loving the Grainfather myself and the endless possibilities of home brewing..
I'm still finding my way around the forum but I'm sure I'll stumble across the Grainfather thread.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Niall C.

Thanks LASERBOY147, I like the sound of your club collaboration beer.😊

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk