• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 05:53:45 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

thanks for letting me join

Started by daithi55, October 27, 2020, 08:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daithi55

hi david here.. brewing from kits on and off for the last couple of years..
looking to convert to corny kegging and im in the process of getting all the appropriate gear together.
looking forward to reading through teh wealth of knowledge on this site and contributing where i can

mick02

Hey Daithi,

Welcome to the club. Where are you based? There are a few very active clubs around, maybe there's one near your location. If you have any questions just take a look through the forum the chances are it's already somewhere here. If you don't find the info just post here and I'm sure someone will help you out.

Take care,

Mick
NHC Committee member

daithi55

Quote from: mick02 on October 27, 2020, 09:58:36 PMHey Daithi,

Welcome to the club. Where are you based? There are a few very active clubs around, maybe there's one near your location. If you have any questions just take a look through the forum the chances are it's already somewhere here. If you don't find the info just post here and I'm sure someone will help you out.

Take care,

Mick

hi mick im located just outside birr

mick02

Quote from: daithi55 on October 27, 2020, 10:18:49 PM
Quote from: mick02 on October 27, 2020, 09:58:36 PMHey Daithi,

Take care,

Mick

hi mick im located just outside birr
Maybe Midlands are the closest club to you although I think there might be a few brewers in Tullamore.

Calling all Offaly brewers .... make yourself known to Daithi!
NHC Committee member