• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 05:22:08 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Are you reading the forums and not posting?

Started by LordEoin, May 12, 2014, 01:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordEoin

This is a call-out to all those folks that read the NHC forums but haven't posted here yet.
Just a quick word to let you know that we love you  <3
Who are you? What do you brew? What's your favorite colour?

Parrot

Jeeees Eoin,  ::) some of us are unable to speak and can't use sign language on the forum. Your's posted at 01:49:25am ??? Suppin' and posting not a good idea but we love you too. LOL

johnrm

You beat me to it Eoin.
I bumped into a self-confessed lurker (Hydroponic Kevin) in the Well on Saturday.

So how come peeps aren't diving in?
The Dog ate your keyboard?
Too much like politics.ie?
(I don't care what your fave colour is)

derfel

every forum is like that though, there's always far more readers than posters.

Taf

Quote from: johnrm on May 12, 2014, 09:13:14 AM
I bumped into a self-confessed lurker (Hydroponic Kevin) in the Well on Saturday.

I also met Kevin, and gave him a hop plant, so reckon it will be in good hands! Met a good few other brewers, who may be on the forum, but probably don't post much, so nothing like a real life event for meeting new people. Hopefully we sill see some of them at some of the upcoming meets.

beerfly

half the time im thinking that people alreay know what im about to post or think it it sounds a bit odd so dont bother, i'd say there  are a good few people like that

johnrm

Quote from: Taf on May 12, 2014, 10:16:37 AM

I also met Kevin, and gave him a hop plant, so reckon it will be in good hands! Met a good few other brewers, who may be on the forum, but probably don't post much, so nothing like a real life event for meeting new people. Hopefully we still see some of them at some of the upcoming meets.

Nope, the other Kevin, the lad with Glasses and Baseball hat.

Taf

Quote from: johnrm on May 12, 2014, 01:29:03 PM
Quote from: Taf on May 12, 2014, 10:16:37 AM

I also met Kevin, and gave him a hop plant, so reckon it will be in good hands! Met a good few other brewers, who may be on the forum, but probably don't post much, so nothing like a real life event for meeting new people. Hopefully we still see some of them at some of the upcoming meets.

Nope, the other Kevin, the lad with Glasses and Baseball hat.

This Kevin did have glasses and baseball hat, and is based in Clonakilty I think, or in that direction anyway. Did I give another Kevin a hop plant as well so?

johnrm

I saw a Kevin (I think, lad in a Black bomber jacket) running off with it.
Maybe they are associates.

Taf

Quote from: johnrm on May 12, 2014, 01:38:20 PM
I saw a Kevin (I think, lad in a Black bomber jacket) running off with it.
Maybe they are associates.

I brought 4 or 5 plants, so could have been one of the other recipients.

johnrm