• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 08:51:41 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

New in Maynooth

Started by chris_l, January 20, 2021, 11:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris_l

Hey everyone!

I blew in to Dublin from the US a few months before the pandemic kicked off (brilliant timing) and, after a year of beating the absolute shite out of my savings on rent, finally bought a place in Maynooth with enough space to set up a brew shed. Looking forward to getting back to it after an extended break and- covid permitting- meeting the local club. Cheers!

Chris

Blueshed

Hi Chris, welcome to the NHC . Your local club would be the Liffey Brewers.  Got members in Maynooth,  Kilcock,  Celbridge etc.

CWalsh

Hey Chris, welcome aboard. Liffey brewers is your local club. We have a few members in maynooth. Great to have another brewer in the area. Hope you don't need to put too much work into the new house and can get back brewing soon

chris_l

Quote from: Blueshed on January 21, 2021, 02:42:34 PMHi Chris, welcome to the NHC . Your local club would be the Liffey Brewers.  Got members in Maynooth,  Kilcock,  Celbridge etc.

Quote from: CWalsh on January 21, 2021, 06:44:19 PMHey Chris, welcome aboard. Liffey brewers is your local club. We have a few members in maynooth. Great to have another brewer in the area. Hope you don't need to put too much work into the new house and can get back brewing soon

Thank you both - I'm guessing you're also members of LB?

Unrelated: Do I need to do something in particular to get the "full member" badge that you folks have?

Blueshed

In the Chit Chat section there is a thread and link on membership and joining the club.

chris_l

Quote from: Blueshed on January 22, 2021, 02:17:56 PMIn the Chit Chat section there is a thread and link on membership and joining the club.

Thanks for that - I ended up messaging the membership secretary as I've already completed registration. Hopefully they can sort me out. :)