• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 24, 2024, 08:38:17 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

One CustomBIAB slot left.

Started by Eoin, October 02, 2013, 10:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eoin

If anyone wants a brew bag, we have one order slot left.

Www.CustomBIAB.com

Sent using a complex system of semaphore and ninjas.

johnrm

I would like to play with one. What's the deal here?

Eoin

Too late John, I'll message you next time. Basically we sell a work slot, secured with a deposit, quote the final price and then make up the order. As it's about custom making stuff we can't sell a unit with an end price directly. We have guys waiting weeks for slots and they sell out within hours. Yesterday left one open 13 hours after posting which was very unusual. Eventually it was bought out of Iceland.

johnrm

Yarrah Jaysus...

I thought the thread was King  :(  :'(

Is yer missus back in production so?

How much are these things?

I think this is a fantastic stepping stone for lads interested in AG and with a low financial and technical cost.

rukkus

+1 on that. I started out with AG on one. I still use it if i'm feeling lazy and dont fancy cleaning a mash tun.

Eoin

Yeah we've started up again. Go to the website and sign up for the newsletter and you'll be notified next time. About 21 days or so.

Eoin

They're not expensive, 20-30 euros, not even sure anymore, all I ever have to do is run to post office. Some 3v guys have gone back to BIAB for convenience and they win medals.

johnrm

Eoin

Traditional 3 vessel brew setup.

Taf

Had one of these before, and it was great! Might get another one for doing a quick brew, for when I can't be bothered mashing.