• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 10:14:04 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Stoneground strong white flour

Started by cruiscinlan, September 15, 2015, 09:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damien M

Just to refresh and make one last call for any takers. Add your name if you want in.

1. Eoin - 1 x strong white 16kg Tyrrelstown, Dublin 15
2. Damien M - 1 x strong white 16kg Roscrea and Dublin
3. Jacob - 1 x strong white 16kg    Dublin/Swords
4. Cruiscinlan - 1 x strong white 16kg Dublin/Drumcondra D9 [Work in Clonskeagh]

cruiscinlan

Beermonger, sorry to hear that.

Right lads with four takers, we are just a fraction under the minimum order limit (by €3.64) so if anyone knows anyone into baking please let them know.  I may put up a message on another forum just to see if there would be a taker there.

Another option would be to just give them €75 which divided by four would be €18.75 each, if they'll allow that.

Damien M

Hopapotumus could take his place.... .
Or I'll buy  2 bags
or we all buy a 1/4 share in an other bag and split....

Leann ull

hopapotamus

^ green leafy stuff and a large quantity of an unknown white powder was recovered ......estimated value of over€5 million............... O0

hopapotamus

im sure my rucksack could carry it if it was in cork . but iv been hearing worrieing things about grain this year ...........
would organic be too expensive  ?

cruiscinlan

Quote from: hopapotamus on October 15, 2015, 02:08:41 AM
im sure my rucksack could carry it if it was in cork . but iv been hearing worrieing things about grain this year ...........
would organic be too expensive  ?

Hopapotamus, the price for the organic is as listed in the first post so just under €18 for 16kg.

Let us know if you're interested and can sort out NHC Express to get down to you.  As the drop off point in Dublin I don't mind hanging onto it until someone is heading your way.

hopapotamus

Quote from: Damien M on October 13, 2015, 08:58:50 AM
Just to refresh and make one last call for any takers. Add your name if you want in.

1. Eoin - 1 x strong white 16kg Tyrrelstown, Dublin 15
2. Damien M - 1 x strong white 16kg Roscrea and Dublin
3. Jacob - 1 x strong white 16kg    Dublin/Swords
4. Cruiscinlan - 1 x strong white 16kg Dublin/Drumcondra D9 [Work in Clonskeagh]
5 . hopapotamus 1 x strong white 16kg cork

cruiscinlan

Quote from: hopapotamus on October 15, 2015, 10:44:18 PM
feck it i'll go for it

Great to hear it. For dropping off purposes can you indicate whereabouts in Co. Cork (Mallow/Bandon etc.) you are so members can indicate if they'll be heading that direction?

Drum

Hop is out west cork direction, im close enough and im in the city a lot these days so I can collect for him if someone can get the flour to cork.

That's a lot of weight to throw on your back trying to catch a bus hop :)

hopapotamus

thanks drum , i did manage a keg on the bus lol , but i was full of sam's wonderful stout   :P

johnrm

I might be able to facilitate Cork drop.

Damien M

Quote from: johnrm on October 16, 2015, 08:16:17 AM
I might be able to facilitate Cork drop.

Thanks John and Drum  I'll keep ye in mind

hopapotamus

thanks john , i'll make ye both a nice loaf   :P