• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 03:00:44 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Started by johnrm, January 12, 2016, 08:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnrm

We're well into 2016 now, so belated Happy New year lads!

The competition is around the corner, and the entry count is rising fast. Keep me posted on your entries so there's no shockers come time to collecting.

Don't be afraid to jump in and organise meetups if you feel one is needed. If you're doing a brewday - post and take PMs of you want some moral support!

dcalnan

I'm not sure if i'll have any entries this year, the saison might be ready. I have to give your carbonation caps back, so i might send them back with a sample to get your opinion.

aweisse

Dropped my 2 entries into Bradleys yesterday.

Cambrinus

I'll try to drop mine off to Bradley's on Saturday.

johnrm

Keep them coming.
Probably best with just Bradley's, let me know of any issues.

Drum

I should have 2 entries for you John but they wont be ready to bottle til the weekend. I was hoping to meet up with you sometime next week and finally pick up that glassware and stuff at the same time. I have your number, I'll give you a bell at the weekend and try and figure something out or I can just drop them at abbots or bradleys if its handier for you

johnrm

Sounds good. Drop at Bradley's, then pop over to me.

Dr Horrible

I'll have two beers and a wine in Bradleys on Friday John.  Planning to drop them in and then nip over to the Fran Well for a few tastes from the Cask festival.

krockett

John when's the cutoff for collection for you? I presume Saturday in Bradleys (its closed Sundays I think)?

Leann ull

Bradley's will be next week so Monday will be fine but absolutely no later that Monday please cheers as I will be there crack of dawn Tuesday am

mr hoppy