• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 09:30:29 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Tilt Brewing

Started by Thewicklowhopscompany, November 05, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qs

Be warned lads we did a mini group buy in GCB and got a letter a couple of weeks later that we owed €30 extra each for duty and fedex admin fees. :(

CH

What he said we had this also with Chuggers it's hit and miss on the Duty

Thewicklowhopscompany

Hi,
The tilts arrived in and there was very little import tax on them and I doubled checked with customs. So whoever ordered them can you pm me and I can get an address and send them out to you, you can send me a cheque or a bank transfer or whatever is best. I ordered a few extra as well so if anyone else wants one send me a message.

Philip

Endatheworld

Quote from: Thewicklowhopscompany on November 26, 2018, 02:31:37 PM
Hi,
The tilts arrived in and there was very little import tax on them and I doubled checked with customs. So whoever ordered them can you pm me and I can get an address and send them out to you, you can send me a cheque or a bank transfer or whatever is best. I ordered a few extra as well so if anyone else wants one send me a message.

Philip
Hi Philip. I will take one if you have a spare? How much in total?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

krockett

December 04, 2018, 09:13:23 PM #20 Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 08:29:11 PM by krockett
Huge thanks to Philip for organising this and looking after club members!

These things are ridiculously easy to use by the way. Initial impressions are great.

Thewicklowhopscompany

Hi,
Barring one or two I think everyone has got there tilt no. I have two left over if anyone wants one?

Cheers,
Philip

johnrm

molc

Thanks again for organising. Super slick and a great price. The power of collective buying :)
Fermenting: IPA, Lambic, Mead
Conditioning: Lambic, Cider, RIS, Ole Ale, Saison
On Tap: IPA, Helles, Best Bitter

JDC

Yep, cheers for organising Philip.  Mine will be going into action this weekend.
Garden County Brewers

https://gcbrewers.wordpress.com/

Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Oisintulip

I'm surely too late to the party but are there any left?