• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 11:26:19 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] HomeBrewWest

Started by HomeBrewWest, April 08, 2015, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Impaler

Which Bulldog 2018 hops you have in stock?

Dr Brown Ale

have you any base malt in stock, all sold out on the website

HomeBrewWest

Hi guys,
We are offering 5% off Speidel Braumeisters and Accessories for a couple of weeks. See here:
https://shop.speidels-braumeister.de/
That's 5% off the German pricing which is closer to 9% when you factor in Irish VAT. We're also offering shipping from Germany at cost.

Just email sales@homebrewwest.com with a screen shot of what you would like and we'll get back to you.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

HomeBrewWest

Hi guys,
We are snowed under with orders so expect some delays until we add more staff.

We are looking for someone to help us pack orders here in Galway. It would be 11 euros an hour and I don't know how long this chaos will last, if orders stop then so does the job. We are flexible and don't mind how you work as long as orders get shipped.

Would suit somebody in Galway. Shop is closed to customers so you won't be exposed to anybody other than the other staff in the office, and we are taking this virus very seriously.

PM me if interested.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

cruiscinlan

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on March 26, 2020, 09:08:22 PMHi guys,

Have you stopped taking orders?  Currently everything is listed as out of stock on your site.

HomeBrewWest

Quote from: cruiscinlan on May 28, 2020, 01:46:36 PM
Quote from: HomeBrewWest on March 26, 2020, 09:08:22 PMHi guys,

Have you stopped taking orders?  Currently everything is listed as out of stock on your site.
We are still taking orders but our own suppliers are out of stock on many items. We are doing our best.

cruiscinlan

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on May 28, 2020, 02:53:46 PMWe are still taking orders but our own suppliers are out of stock on many items. We are doing our best.

Do you have any malts in the shop?  I would plan to brew in a week or so and would need a mix of malts and could collect from location after pre-paying etc.

HomeBrewWest

We are not selling hops and grains during the lockdown. Its been a hard decision, but it has allowed us to remain open; we have not closed the online shop yet.

cruiscinlan

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on May 29, 2020, 08:25:18 PMWe are not selling hops and grains during the lockdown. Its been a hard decision, but it has allowed us to remain open; we have not closed the online shop yet.

Does that mean you don't have any in store?  I'm just wondering if I can order from you when in Galway or have to go elsewhere.  What brewing consumables are you selling?

HomeBrewWest

We can't keep up with orders. So we are focusing on equipment, and on conventional homebrew consumables that we supply to all the other stores: beer kits, wine kits, yeasts, chemicals etc. We have to order in massive volume to keep stuff in stock and the supply chain has gone a bit wonky due to massive unexpected demand: its hard for normal stores to get supply of just about anything. Luckily we have the resources to pre-order weeks in advance of production with the manufacturers we represent in Ireland.

On another issue, would you guys be interested in NMN for brewing? We are stocking it now in volume, and can nitrogen flush pack it in small quantities.

Impaler

cruiscinlan

Is there any update on this situation with malt/hops consumables?