• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 09:42:27 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Is there a 2019 Apple Juice group buy?

Started by bighoppapump, September 13, 2019, 10:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighoppapump

Hi,
I am wondering if there is a 2019 juice group buy happening this year? I participated in the 2017 one and would love to do it again this year if it's happening.
Cheers,
Phil

mick02

Quote from: bighoppapump on September 13, 2019, 10:01:17 AM
Hi,
I am wondering if there is a 2019 juice group buy happening this year? I participated in the 2017 one and would love to do it again this year if it's happening.
Cheers,
Phil
Hey Phil,

The way it goes around here is that the person that brings it up has to organise the whole thing  ;)

I haven't heard about a group buy this year. I know last year it was split up and a representative from each club went and picked up the juice for their respective members. Give your club rep a shout and see if they are planning a trip this year.

Mick
NHC Committee member

Simon_

nigel_c

Fair play volunteering to organize the group buy.

bighoppapump

Ha no problem lads. I'll just need a small deposit of 500 euro per person to confirm orders ? 
Cheers for the info @Mick, I think my local club is capital brewers but I need to renew my membership as I've been out of the country the last year.

CH

I did it for years and then Mick did a few, ucking thankless task
The local reps thing last year is great but means somebody from each club has to go down on a Sat am and load their car so start with volunteers first

bighoppapump

Yeah I'd imagine its a lot of hassle to carry that amount of juice around the country. I don't think my bicycle could handle more than 10L a trip unfortunately, although would be a great way to lose some of the beer belly  :laugh: