• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 05:11:54 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

*Sold* Refractometer for sale

Started by Parky, September 15, 2019, 09:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parky

September 15, 2019, 09:06:05 PM Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 11:49:37 AM by Parky
Refractometer for sale, never used, all accessories included - pipette, calibration screwdriver, cleaning cloth, etc. Asking price is 20 euro, pickup preferred, from Ballinteer, Dublin.

I've also posted this on Adverts here - [size=78%]https://www.adverts.ie/crazy-random-stuff/home-brew-portable-refractometer/18837145[/size]

Smallbeer

Hi Parky,

Is this still available?

If so I'd love to take it off your hands.

Smallbeer

Parky

Hi Smallbeer,

Apologies for lateness of reply - we're moving house at the moment and it's all a bit chaotic, to say the least  :rolleyes:

And yes, refractometer is still available. If you're still interested I can PM you with further details.

Cheers, Parky.

Andrew

If Smallbeer is no longer interested, I'll take it.

Andrew
Andrew
@beoirfinder

Parky

Cheers Andrew,

I think it's only fair to give Smallbeer a chance to respond, in case he missed the post. If we hear nothing by tomorrow it's all yours and I'll PM you more details.

Thanks, Parky.

Andrew

Andrew
@beoirfinder

Parky

Cheers Andrew, have PM'd you details for pickup.

Thanks, Parky

Smallbeer

Sorry Parky, was in Beaumont for a few days, for all the wrong reasons, and had bigger fish to fry !
Enjoy your new piece of equipment Andrew.  :)

Parky

Sorry to hear that SmallBeer, hope you're feeling better now  ;)

phildo79

Quote from: Smallbeer on October 13, 2019, 11:03:44 AM
Sorry Parky, was in Beaumont for a few days, for all the wrong reasons, and had bigger fish to fry !
Enjoy your new piece of equipment Andrew.  :)

I have a refractometer just like it that you can have for the same price-ish. Wing me £20 and I'll mail it to you. Think I've used it about 3 times since I got it.

Andrew

Looks like everything worked out for the best...
Andrew
@beoirfinder