• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 19, 2024, 04:56:04 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Stout gas

Started by mr hoppy, November 14, 2019, 02:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr hoppy

I got a cylinder of stout gas from ieDepot two years back and recently ran out. Rang them up about getting a refill.

Unfortunately they don't do delivery any more, only pick up for Lough Rea in Galway. I'm in Cork so this won't work for me.

Anyone been able to get gas anywhere else, or know of any couriers that will handle gas deliveries?

nigel_c

Ah crap. I have an account with them for co2 and nitro.

Oh Crap

I use star gas, they deliver next day
Beer
1 is good, 2 is better, 3 is enough & 4 isn't half enough

mr hoppy

Thanks. One annoying thing is that I gather one gas company won't fill another ones tank. It is a little frustrating given that iedepot charged me a 50e admin fee for the tank and 50e for the cardboard box it came in. I wouldn't mind if I'd gotten a couple of fills but I only got the one so it ended up being quite costly.

Jonnycheech

Quote from: mr hoppy on November 14, 2019, 02:38:22 PM
I got a cylinder of stout gas from ieDepot two years back and recently ran out. Rang them up about getting a refill.

Unfortunately they don't do delivery any more, only pick up for Lough Rea in Galway. I'm in Cork so this won't work for me.

Anyone been able to get gas anywhere else, or know of any couriers that will handle gas deliveries?

Shite. Do you know why they don't deliver anymore?
Tapped: FES, NEIPA, CocoIMS, Flanders 2018, Passion Fruit/Peach BW
Fermentors: Raspberry Wheat, Session IPA
Bottled: Cherry Lambic 2019

nigel_c

website still has delivery option.

aweisse

Balls, i got a tank from them 2 years ago as well, i was thinking of getting it refilled.

mr hoppy

Quote from: nigel_c on November 15, 2019, 08:53:12 PM
website still has delivery option.
Give them a ring. They said they can't deliver to Cork. Dublin might be different.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

mr hoppy

Shite. Do you know why they don't deliver anymore?

Said their courier went bust and they can't get another courier to take gas for them.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk