• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
June 17, 2024, 04:14:39 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

How are we fixed...

Started by Rossa, September 12, 2013, 02:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossa

For brew days and our next meeting? Are we a having a separate one for the competition?

Shane Phelan

I think it makes sense to have the competition and the meet on the same night having the competition from say 7-9 and opening up to any other beers that people wanted to bring after that. So far no one has objected to having the meet/comp on September 25th.
Brew Log

Dr Jacoby

Yea, I'd say have the tasting and the comp on the same night. I hadn't thought about the brew day. Any suggestions for a date? 
Every little helps

Shane Phelan

September 12, 2013, 04:54:59 PM #3 Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 05:12:12 PM by shiny
Normally this weekend would have been suitable but it clashes with the air-show in the city centre.

The following weekend (22nd?) perhaps?
Brew Log

Dr Jacoby

Flightfest looks amazing. Anyone heading to it? Could be a good excuse for a few pints...

I can't make any Sunday after the 15th this month now that I think of it.
Every little helps

Padraic

Quote from: shiny on September 12, 2013, 04:54:59 PM
Normally this weekend would have been suitable but it clashes with the air-show in the city centre.

The following weekend (22nd?) perhaps?

It should have been last Sunday but due to the rds thing I decided not to bother setting it up! I'm not free any weekend this month, but feel free to organise it whenever!

I can't make 25th as Wednesday is my college day until Christmas, would also clash with WJK little talks if they are our planned venue!

Dr Jacoby

Good point about the Little Talks. I suppose we should really move the judging to Tuesday 24th. I know that doesn't suit Rossa but I can't see an obvious alternative. Any other ideas?
Every little helps

Shane Phelan

Completely forgot about the Little Talks.
Brew Log