• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
June 15, 2024, 10:04:49 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Hey

Started by BigDanny84, December 16, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDanny84

Hey guys,

I'm new to brewing and new to this forum after lurking here for a bit. I'm from Kerry and was converted to craft beer around 18 months ago by Gugs44, who has also introduced me to home brewing.

Started brewing about a month ago. I have done 5 x one gallon all grain recipes, I couldn't face dumping 5 gallons of beer. 3 of these beers are now bottled and I am sitting tight.

CJ.

Greg2013

Welcome CJ great to see another brewer from the South on board,word of warning watch out for the Corkonians they will try to assimilate you  :o ;)
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

johnrm

Congrats on taking the plunge Danny and welcome to the NHC!

BigDanny84

Cheers guys, this place seems like a very helpful place.

Gugs44

Welcome aboard and thanks for the mention, your spot on, everyone quite helpful here, believe me coz I've asked prob too many questions but always peeps willing to answer

BigDanny84

No bother, cheers.

LordEoin

welcome danny. Don't mind Greg, he's just jealous because he knows how much better cork&kerry are to his corner of the island  ;D

BigDanny84

baconsarnie

Quote from: Dube on December 20, 2014, 08:00:02 PM
Quote from: LordEoin on December 16, 2014, 10:23:30 PM
welcome danny. Don't mind Greg, he's just jealous because he knows how much better cork&kerry are to his corner of the island  ;D

And Leitrim is better than all of ye put together multiplied by five. ;)

:)

Sock it to them, Dube!!