• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
June 15, 2024, 11:46:27 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

2 tap kegerator for sale - Update: Sold

Started by krockett, June 10, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krockett

June 10, 2018, 10:26:03 PM Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 10:00:21 PM by krockett
Hi,

I've upgraded to a 5 tap keezer so am looking to sell my previous kegerator to free up room.

This is a lovely setup - I was very happy with it. The taps are high quality flow control. The tower can be glycol chilled but works fine as-is. You will get a little extra foam from the first pint is all.

This tower would cost you 200 from aliexpress. Cost in Ireland at the time was about 200 euro I think.

I bought the fridge new for this purpose 2 years ago. Practically all undercounter fridges sold in Ireland are less than 60 cm wide and you can only get 1 keg into them. I carved out enough of the insulation that this setup holds 2 kegs. No issues reaching and maintaining serving temperature.

I will include the disconnects, lines etc., but he drip tray and CO2 regulator and connectors are not included; you will need to buy your own. Cornys are not included.

Cost price was about 400; am looking for 200 now ONO.

I can deliver in Cork. We can discuss options outside of Cork.

krockett

Thanks for the bid!

Let's see where this goes. If no other bids will be happy to see this go to a good home.

Thanks,

D.

DEMPSEY

can you maybe deliver to Kerry :rolleyes:
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

krockett

Yeah I should be able to - my wife's family is from Tralee so I should be going down at some stage or be able get it dropped off as long as its not too far off the Cork/ Tralee route.

DEMPSEY

Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Boycott

If you could get it up to dublin somehow id pay you the 200e

krockett

Sorry: I should have updated. This is gone sale agreed to Aweisse for 150.

Thanks,

D.