• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
June 15, 2024, 11:34:10 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

One4all gift cards accepted by any brewshops?

Started by Ed, June 18, 2015, 11:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed

Anyone know if any of the homebrew shops accept one4all cards? have one sitting in my wallet a while and would rather spend it on brewing supplies than anything else...

googoomuck

Not sure, but you can convert the gift card over to a disposable credit card (for a fee) and use online that way.

molc

Not anymore, they stopped doing that about 1-2 years ago.

Would be great if some of the hbs took them for online payment, as I get a few every year and always looming for places to spend them. I'd blow the whole thing in homebrew supplies of I could:)
Fermenting: IPA, Lambic, Mead
Conditioning: Lambic, Cider, RIS, Ole Ale, Saison
On Tap: IPA, Helles, Best Bitter

garciaBernal

Sorry to bring up an old thread but any update on where a man could use his one4all voucher on brewing ingredients/equipment as it's that time of the year again? Cheers.
"If you do not enjoy my beer, then I say it is a pity for you!" Armand DeBelder-Drie Fonteinen

Ciaran

garciaBernal

I think only UK customers can convert their one4all card into an amazon card. Which is a bloody shame.
"If you do not enjoy my beer, then I say it is a pity for you!" Armand DeBelder-Drie Fonteinen

Frequent Sequence

The cards represent very bad value for smaller/independent retailers as one4all  charge 15%. Taking a huge chunk of their overhead.
I don't blame any of the brewshops for not wanting to redeem them.

Ed

15% or 1.5%? If 15, then that's crazy and I won't be using them again.