• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
June 16, 2024, 08:26:51 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

KAZ!!!

Started by CARA, September 14, 2013, 06:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CARA

3 medals and counting at the UK Championiships!!!!!
Upa Sesh

Ciderhead

Tillerman

Quote from: CARA on September 14, 2013, 06:55:29 PM

Saw his name on the results... Wow, great results!  Does he brew in Ireland then?  Jealous...  :-)

Ciderhead

September 14, 2013, 10:52:29 PM #3 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 11:15:50 PM by Ciderhead
Hello Tillerman, welcome to the forum, where are you based, introduce yourself?

The only Kaz I know was Vladimir Kaznakov who was a great steward in the 2013 Competition, is that who you are talking about Cara?

Oh it is Kaz, well done!
http://www.nationalhomebrewcompetition.org.uk/

Jesus just looking at the winner (CH just coughed beer all over his keyboard) surely the Competition Coordinator can't also win BOS :(

Eligibility: This competition is open to everyone. Competition Organizers, staff, judges and stewards may enter the competition. Measures are in place to ensure fair, anonymous, judging. Judges and stewards will not be assigned to categories that they have entered. Entries must have been made at home. Those made in commercial establishments, including brew-on-premise establishments, are not eligible.

Padraic

Quote from: Ciderhead on September 14, 2013, 10:52:29 PM
Hello Tillerman, welcome to the forum, where are you based, introduce yourself?

The only Kaz I know was Vladimir Kaznakov who was a great steward in the 2013 Competition, is that who you are talking about Cara?

Oh it is Kaz, well done!
http://www.nationalhomebrewcompetition.org.uk/

Jesus just looking at the winner (CH just coughed beer all over his keyboard) surely the Competition Coordinator can't also win BOS :(

Eligibility: This competition is open to everyone. Competition Organizers, staff, judges and stewards may enter the competition. Measures are in place to ensure fair, anonymous, judging. Judges and stewards will not be assigned to categories that they have entered. Entries must have been made at home. Those made in commercial establishments, including brew-on-premise establishments, are not eligible.

RE: Ali
The beers entered were brewed before he went pro.
Not sure about the competition Co-Ordinator being allowed to enter, but he wasn't doing any of the Judging.

Re: Kaz
Great news, I was delighted to hear a volunteer from our competition did so well in the UK Championships! I'll try to enter it myself next year!

CARA

Quote from: Tillerman on September 14, 2013, 10:34:20 PM
Quote from: CARA on September 14, 2013, 06:55:29 PM

Saw his name on the results... Wow, great results!  Does he brew in Ireland then?  Jealous...  :-)

He's actually based in Scotland but, as mentioned, he entered in the Irish Comp last year and even made the trip over to steward!
Upa Sesh

Kaz

Hi guys. Didn't been here for long time an I just spotted my name in the topics  ;D Thx for the support. Looking forward to take some medals in March too. Hopefully.  ;)