• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
June 16, 2024, 08:13:00 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

SOLD - Stainless steel mash paddle

Started by Padraic, January 24, 2015, 05:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Padraic

January 24, 2015, 05:57:06 PM Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 11:26:45 AM by Padraic
The most epic mash paddle needs a new home!

Lovely shiny stainless steel (like this one: http://www.mybeerandwine.ie/mashing/162-30-stainless-brew-paddle-.html)

I don't know how anyone mashes with out one of these bad boys!

It has been used so if someone is buying one of my other bits and pieces I might do a good deal, but on it's own I'll be looking for €13ish...

Greg2013

I'd be interested but can you post ?  ;D
"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."  Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis USMC(Ret.)

Padraic

To be honest the shape of it would make it too much hassle to post! Probably cost more than it's worth!

Dunkel

Nice to see you back on the forum Padraic, even if it is to sell your equipment ( Come back to the darkside! ). As I'm dipping my toes into all grain nowadays, I'll offer €13 for your masher (if that doesn't sound a bit off ...  ;) )

rje66

Quote from: Padraic on January 24, 2015, 05:57:06 PM
The most epic mash paddle needs a new home!

Lovely shiny stainless steel (like this one: http://www.mybeerandwine.ie/mashing/162-30-stainless-brew-paddle-.html)

I don't know how anyone mashes with out one of these bad boys!

It has been used so if someone is buying one of my other bits and pieces I might do a good deal, but on it's own I'll be looking for €13ish...
where you based???
Wife says to me one day... "so do you love beer more than me?....
Naturally, I replied,...... making it or drinking it??😱😱
www.gardenconcepts.ie

Padraic

Quote from: Dunkel on January 24, 2015, 07:51:44 PM
Nice to see you back on the forum Padraic, even if it is to sell your equipment ( Come back to the darkside! ). As I'm dipping my toes into all grain nowadays, I'll offer €13 for your masher (if that doesn't sound a bit off ...  ;) )

Sold, I'll drop it up to you some evening!

Sorry rje66, Dubkel beat you to it!