• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 29, 2024, 03:39:43 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

All homebrew equipment for sale

Started by Eoin, May 05, 2023, 11:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eoin

Hi all, I'm moving to the UK and haven't brewed in years as it was getting to be too much and I'm getting older. I am selling all of my equipment.

The main piece is a brupaks 65l boiler with 2*3kw electric elements. It's covered in radflex and is working fine.
As well as that I have
10 German beer cases.
One or two of them takes 330ml bottles, most of them take Weizen 500ml bottles.

I'd have about three plastic kegs, with fittings, some may need slight refurbishment or valves done.

I have a wooden cider press 6l volume.

Make some offers and I'll get a full list of stuff together this weekend and try to move this lot on.

I'm looking at €200 for the boiler and all else is dependent on reasonable offers, I'm not attached to the stuff any more,  but stay sensible.

TheSumOfAllBeers

Interested in the beer crates myself ..

Eoin

You want all 10? One is 330ml bottles, one is 500ml Flip-top and not quite consistent sizewise. I'd want a tenner a crate or 80 for all ten.

gregwario

Would be interested in the apple press - just moved to a new place that has half a dozen apple trees or so, fingers crossed that it would be enough (and the right variety) to make something drinkable from.

What size/style are the plastic kegs? And are there any fermenters in the mix?

Eoin

It's a 6l cider press ,wooden spindle type. New they're 139 on homebrewwest. I'd let it go for 40 euros. I have a 60l speidel fermenter and a few buckets. Speidel could go for 30 euros. I'd throw in any bucket fermenters I have if you take the big one. The kegs are all king kegs, I'd need to check how many and some may need some bits and pieces. If you're interested I'll het them together and offer for a reasonable price.

gregwario

Happy to go for the press for €40. TBD on the fermenter, 60L is bigger than I can use very well (I'm on a 30L Grainfather) although I'd take a bucket or two if they are in the 30L range.

Where are you located?

Eoin

Im in Navan, the press needs to be recovered from the father in Roscommon, so that'll take arranging. I'll make a point of picking it up soon as you want it.