• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 23, 2024, 03:21:17 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

The Mottly Brew

Started by The Mottly Brew, March 26, 2015, 06:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlasbrewInc

giacomo

Sweet! This is going to make a lot of sense combined with the freshly milled malts! I'll put an order forward soon :)

Paul B

Quote from: The Mottly Brew on April 30, 2015, 03:54:07 PM
Got these little beauties today just waiting for foil bags to re bag. 40kg of leaf hops yes THE MOTTLY BREW now have leaf hops !

Challenger Whole Hop 5kg
Target Whole Hop 5kg
Pilgrim Whole Hop 5kg
Summit Whole Hop 5kg
Warrior Whole Hop 5kg
Cluster Whole Hop 5kg
Hallertau Tradition Whole Hop 5kg
Magnum Whole Hop 5kg

We are working on building up are whole hop stocks over the coming months.

Fantastic news!! Are they all 2014 harvest Ian?

The Mottly Brew

Yes all fresh whole hops 2014 just waiting for foil bags to arrive should be here Wednesday.
www.themottlybrew.ie. Join the grainy people we are hopping mad.

The Mottly Brew

BREWCON 2015

Bring your BrewCon 2015 ticket into us on Saturday to get 15% discount on all stock. Make the most of the BrewCon 2015 with The Mottly Brew. We are open 9.30 - 5.30 on Saturday through lunch as well.

We are a full time homebrew shop open normal opening hours not half days or half weeks.

The Mottly Brew

http://www.ms-society.ie/blog-articl.../1841-world-ms-day-2015 World MS Day is on the 27th of May 2015. We at The Mottly Brew are supporting this by making a €1 donation for every sale over €20 on the day and also by selling pens and pins in the shop.

My sister in law died of MS a few years ago and as a dedication to a wonderful brave witty woman we are doing this in her honour. The MS society helped her and her family on many occasions they are a wonderful bunch of people who need our support

The Mottly Brew

Brew day Saturday going to use our new hops Belma . Spot prizes on the day all welcome free to attend.

If you have ever had an interest in brewing or want to upgrade to all grain then we are here help you along the way.

The Mottly Brew

I am not sure if you are all aware after talking to a NHC committee member it seems not all of you know that we stock 40 plus Weyermann grain, 10 plus Castle Malts as well as Loughran and Minch base malts. We also stock Fermentis yeast most popular being US-05 and besides all that we have leaf and pellets hops.

A recipe service where we will put your recipes together and you only pay for grain and hops required.

We stock Festival ale kits most popular being Razorback IPA, Muntons, Coopers, Simply, Mangrove jacks.

Wine kits Beaverdale and Solomon Grundy.

We are also sponsoring Capital brewers upcoming competition.

Oh Crap

Quote from: The Mottly Brew on August 10, 2015, 01:51:43 PM
I am not sure if you are all aware after talking to a NHC committee member it seems not all of you know that we stock 40 plus Weyermann grain, 10 plus Castle Malts as well as Loughran and Minch base malts. We also stock Fermentis yeast most popular being US-05 and besides all that we have leaf and pellets hops.

A recipe service where we will put your recipes together and you only pay for grain and hops required.

We stock Festival ale kits most popular being Razorback IPA, Muntons, Coopers, Simply, Mangrove jacks.

Wine kits Beaverdale and Solomon Grundy.

We are also sponsoring Capital brewers upcoming competition.
Hi I've been looking at your site but I can't see where the recipe service is or delivery prices... Ordering just what you need is handy alright but I can't see the option
Just my observation
Beer
1 is good, 2 is better, 3 is enough & 4 isn't half enough

The Mottly Brew

There are loads of recipes out there just email me at info@themottlybrew.ie with your recipe ingredients and I will try put it together for you.  Delivery is a standard price of €5.95.

Oh Crap

Quote from: The Mottly Brew on August 10, 2015, 08:25:57 PM
There are loads of recipes out there just email me at info@themottlybrew.ie with your recipe ingredients and I will try put it together for you.  Delivery is a standard price of €5.95.
I appreciate if I mail a recipe...but nowhere on the site informs people of this service, I'm not trying to be an a** but if you have the option on one of the drop down menus then people would know what to do. I'll email you a recipe with what I need shortly
Beer
1 is good, 2 is better, 3 is enough & 4 isn't half enough

irish_goat

Hi Mottly, is delivery to the north €5.95 as well?

auralabuse

Quote from: The Mottly Brew on August 10, 2015, 08:25:57 PM
Just wondering what the approx price comes out at for a standard say stout recipe with yeast , hops and whirlfloc. I appreciate all recipes are different but a ball park for reference

The Mottly Brew

A standard 6kg recipe with hops, grain, Irish moss and yeast would be €19.95.

auralabuse