Author Topic: Inaugural Meet  (Read 132 times)

AnGhrúdlannBeag

• Matt O’Driscoll
Inaugural Meet
« on: October 24, 2019, 12:59:07 PM »
So I have messaged around and there are about three so far who are definitely interested in a meet up before Christmas, there are a few more who are not in a position to meet up right now, but are interested in the idea of a Mayo club. Im still waiting to hear back from others, but at this stage that’s probably not likely.

I also found a Mayo Homebrewers club group page on Facebook and I’m waiting to hear back from them to see how many active members they have and whether there would be interest in a meet before Christmas.

If people who are interested subscribe to this group, you will get a notification when there are updates.

We also need to pick a date/time and a location. At the moment we have interest from Louisburgh, Westport and Shrule so Westport may be the best/ most central location... I’m open to travelling elsewhere though if that doesn’t suit For a date what would people think about the 30th of November? That should be enough time to stick on a brew or two?

mick02

• NHC Secretary
Re: Inaugural Meet
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 08:33:02 PM »
Hey Matt, just to let you know, there are some supports available from the NHC for new clubs starting up.

Give Dempsey a shout and he'll tell you more.

I'm in Oweninny the week after next. If any of you Mayo folk need anything transported from Leinster I would be happy to courier it to Mayo.

Mick
NHC Secretary

AnGhrúdlannBeag

• Matt O’Driscoll
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 08:59:09 PM »
Thanks Mick, good to know there’s support there!

molc

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2019, 12:12:58 AM »
Im in Shrule the odd weekend so will keep an eye out for what yere upto in the area :)

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Fermenting: IPA, Lambic, Mead
Conditioning: Lambic, Cider, RIS, Ole Ale, Saison
On Tap: IPA, Helles, Best Bitter