• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 14, 2024, 05:38:48 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Friday Meet in June

Started by Bazza, June 03, 2013, 10:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrewBilly

Barry

Why not call it 1930 for 2000 then both camps are happy, the early arrivers just get to drink more BEER
Addicted Amateur

DJ: Empty
FV1: Ausie Pale Ale
FV2: Hefeweizen
Plans: Centennial SMaSH

sub82

QuoteCan someone have a look at this rash?

lol Barry!

Ray

So is this on for the 21st? I got lost in a sea of voting

matthewdick23

still waiting to hear back confirmation

BrewBilly

Addicted Amateur

DJ: Empty
FV1: Ausie Pale Ale
FV2: Hefeweizen
Plans: Centennial SMaSH

matthewdick23

nope- tried calling and no answer. left more messages. worst case, I'd say just go. if we cant offically confirm it, maybe we just dont bring homebrews that night. or maybe we do, but be prepared to explain when we get there

Bazza

Hi Folks,

Sorry I've been a little unresponsive of late. Heavy weekend followed by a few days' complete disinterest (revulsion?) in anything beer-related. 40 years old and still haven't learned  :-\

Anyway, I agree with Matthew. Put the 21st, 7:30 for 8:00, in your calendars and assume it's going ahead i.e. don't go booking a night at the theatre or the ballet. I'll try and get confirmation from Michael or Michael in the meantime.

Officially back on the horse today. Have to be; those 40 pints of London Pride won't keg themselves.

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

Ray

Excellent. Looks like ill finally be able to make it. Looking forward to it

Bazza

And the good news is that Matthew's since gotten confirmation from the Hudson that the 21st is on  :)

This time it'll be in the Heel Bar, ground floor at the back.

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

Irish Party Ale

I realise Im being a bit cheeky here but I was wondering if I could bring a couple of mates - one of them is a kit brewer and the other is someone Im trying to convert. Both the lads are based in Belfast and would have a fair knowledge of craft beer. 

Bill_00

The very more the merrier.

We definitely don't operate of "Ain't got a sample, you don't get in" policy. More of a social get together to discuss beer and the making thereof

Irish Party Ale

Grand stuff - see you there so! I'll be bringing my stout and ale anyways  :)

Bill_00

You reckon Barrack will still be in town? Could bring along some of that Honey Ale they do

matthewdick23

lol, my friend was getting to meet him this morning and ask one question- i was trying to persuade him to ask about the homebrew

I wonder if he did

looks like I'll be able to come along for a bit on Fri. Got a bday party which happens to be in the hudson first, so will be able to pop into the heel bar too

cant wait