• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 10:42:37 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

New Guy From Sligo.

Started by Aidan Kilpatrick, June 23, 2019, 03:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aidan Kilpatrick

Hello all. Just joined the group. I'm from Sligo and starting on my adventure into the Homebrew world. My starter kit will be arriving later on today.

I have ordered a Northern Brewer deluxe kit. I'm going to try a document my first go ( Pics, posts, help etc ) as I go on.

Looking forward to learn from you lot.

Aidan.

Will_D

Hi Aidan,

Welcome to the friendliest HB group in the world. There is lots of great info available.

Will
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

DEMPSEY

Welcome Aiden, Don't be afraid to ask any questions.
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

johnrm

mick02

Hi Aidan,

Welcome to the club. There are lots of resources available within the club so feel free to reach out if you've any questions.
NHC Committee member

Aidan Kilpatrick

Thanks for the reply guys. Looking forward to this adventure. Hopefully all goes well.

Is there any links I could check out for beginners.

Cheers.
Aidan.

irish_goat

Quote from: Aidan Kilpatrick on June 27, 2019, 03:54:11 PM
Thanks for the reply guys. Looking forward to this adventure. Hopefully all goes well.

Is there any links I could check out for beginners.

Cheers.
Aidan.

Welcome Aidan.

There's a good guide here on how to brew your first kit. https://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/wordpress/knowledgebase/beer-kit-brewing-basics/

Feel free to fire any questions you might have at us as well though. My advice would be to keep an eye on the temperature, you ideally want to have your fermenter in a cool room sitting at around 18c. Might be a struggle to get somewhere that temperature in your house with the current nice weather we're having.