• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
June 16, 2024, 04:37:28 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Corney Kegs wanted

Started by djanto, March 17, 2016, 12:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djanto

March 17, 2016, 12:35:17 AM Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 12:51:39 AM by djanto
have just ventured into the world of corney kegging and am building my first kegerator and have realised that one keg is never gonna be enough so if anyone has any corney kegs with ball lock connections etc please let me know, i am in north county dublin (Lusk) and can collect within a reasonable radius most days of the week cheers
Beer, it's the best damn drink in the world. Jack Nicholson

Leann ull

Have fun trying to find them corner kegs ;)
Just as cheap to buy them direct now from HBC? At one stage secondhand they used to be 50-60 now closer to 35.

djanto

yeh damn autocorrect on the mac lol have amended that now
i got one of them from HBC its pretty bashed , well worn and used etc and came with cobwebs on it etc  so needed a good clean on the outside anyway so was hoping for something a little better and Shinier and trying to support the forum also cheers

Drum

https://www.thehomebrewcompany.ie/a-used-corny-kegs-pack-of-3-19lt-ball-lock-p-2871.html    3 kegs for just short of E110 delivered. you wont find them cheaper unless someones wife kicks them out and starts selling their homebrew stuff  :)

djanto

lol yea they were 117 i think last time i looked
was just asking here first in case anyone needed rid
i saw esteemed member Dempsey selling a pin lock one on here earlier so i thought i would ask here first as seems the way to go cheers

mcgrath

Im thinking of selling some. Im in Swords. They are ones I got from a group buy on here from Can direct. I paid €45 each and was hoping to get that back. You are welcome to have a look at them. They are in exelent condition, clean, no bent posts, good seals etc. They are shorter and fatter than the hbc ones though just to bare in mind. Cheers.

Oh Crap

How many u selling? Not to hijack thread, djanto there first and all...what size etc
Beer
1 is good, 2 is better, 3 is enough & 4 isn't half enough

mcgrath

I have 10 but only 4 empty at the moment. They are 18 lt as far as I know. 57cm high and 22cm diameter.

djanto

thanks for the reply, i will have to measure up my fridge that i intend putting them in and see how many i could get in etc hopefully this evening

Oh Crap

Quote from: mcgrath on March 17, 2016, 12:31:48 PM
I have 10 but only 4 empty at the moment. They are 18 lt as far as I know. 57cm high and 22cm diameter.
Any pics?
Beer

DEMPSEY

All corney's are 19 liter ;)
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

mcgrath

Quote from: DEMPSEY on March 18, 2016, 03:38:28 PM
All corney's are 19 liter ;)
Except the 10 litre ones..:-) thats good to know though.
I'll pop some pics up in the morning but they were previously modelled in this post: (not the tall one in the fridge though)
http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/forum/index.php/topic,15205.msg144241.html#msg144241

Oh Crap

After djanto of course.... what's the best you'll do? €30 😜and I'll grab one off you now (I'll figure out collection)
Beer

mcgrath

Quote from: Oh Crap on March 18, 2016, 08:31:04 PM
After djanto of course.... what's the best you'll do? €30 😜and I'll grab one off you now (I'll figure out collection)
I picked two up for €30 each before. I can't get the smell of orange out of one and coke out of the other. You can have either of them for 30 if you want? Wouldnt wish them on anyone but if thats your budget their yours!  :P

Oh Crap

Touche I'll give u 40 so 😋😝😃😊
Beer