• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
June 17, 2024, 07:25:14 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Tescos that stock homebrew

Started by admin, December 03, 2012, 05:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Need to compile a list as we hope to distribute flyers about the competition through them. If you know of a Tesco that stocks homebrew stuff, will you put it down here please.

1. Maynooth

Spud395

1. Maynooth
2. Clarehall
3. Wexford
Non modo......sed etiam

Blueshed

1. Maynooth
2. Clarehall
3. Wexford
4. Naas

CARA

1. Maynooth
2. Clarehall
3. Wexford
4. Naas
5. Clearwater (Finglas Rd)
Upa Sesh

johnrm

I would say that if you contact Tesco they may volunteer this list. Talk to the store manage for any depot and he could well point you in the right direction.
After all, these guys are interested in selling, and if it means a greater interest in a new line...

Padraic

I think once we have a list together it might be a good idea to do a front page article. Can someone take some photo's of the home brewing section in their Tesco for me and I'll put together an article based on that!

johnrm

LordEoin

Doesn't look like it John, I went to Tesco in mahon, wilton and mallow this morning and none of those had it.
mahon said they have it 'very occasionally'

johnrm

I'll check out Mahon, thanks for doing the legwork!

LordEoin

Best of luck with it. They have none. And the way the look on the dude's face I doubt they'll have it any time soon.

LordEoin

Check out the healt food shop, upstairs in Paul Street shopping center (next to Other Realms)
They're more expensive, but handy if you're stuck.

johnrm

December 10, 2012, 03:01:51 PM #12 Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 03:03:42 PM by johnrm
If its that small scale, is it work dropping a poster in?
Are there flyers with the pertinent detail?