• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
June 17, 2024, 04:55:13 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Christmas shopping time!

Started by admin, December 18, 2012, 03:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

December 18, 2012, 03:07:34 PM Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 03:08:36 PM by admin
Jeez I spend so much time doing NHC stuff that I haven't fscking started my Christmas shopping.

The all important acceptance letter to Sayso is gone in, the money's on the way, and Brian got Ulster Bank to agree to give us free banking, so looking good.

Later totes!

Rossa

Haven't done anything either. Next week I might get some time but it might be too late for me  :'(

Spud395

I'm grand, I'm so useless at shopping that for years now I've only had to get a pressie for the missus.

It's gone to the stage now that she even tells me what she wants and tells me what shop it's in 8-)
Non modo......sed etiam

LordEoin

newToBrew

Argos is your friend - shop online - reserve - go in - pay on card, wait  - go to d pub !!

I even saw a little sign on the website the other day saying something like .. men - don't panic !!!
coz theres always something new to do

Will_D

I support the annual "Fiver on Friday" RTE approach.

Trouble is Every friday I want to spend that extra fiver on ICB

Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Padraic

QuoteI'm grand, I'm so useless at shopping that for years now I've only had to get a pressie for the missus.

It's gone to the stage now that she even tells me what she wants and tells me what shop it's in 8-)

+1

It's a great system! This year she even carried it to the counter and all I had to do was pay, I'm hoping next year that I can just give her the money!

imark

Jeez lads I'm envious. I'd be shot if I tried that.

Who said romance was dead?  ;D

Mike

December 21, 2012, 04:06:59 PM #9 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:14:19 PM by Mike
We did our gift swapping today as my OH will be at home for Christmas.  I got sports gear mainly but inside my sock was an expensive beer with instructions on it to go look in the spare room.  There I found the beers in the attached photo.  If we weren't engaged already I would have proposed there and then.