• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
June 16, 2024, 01:54:07 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Brew your beer at Old Mill Brewing Company

Started by Juliogdiana, February 25, 2019, 06:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juliogdiana

Hello guys, it is Julio here from Old Mill Brewing in Convoy - Donegal.

During a meeting with Maiden City Brewers last week, guys have mentioned that they have been offered a chance to be brewing at one brewery down south a batch of beer using the brewery installations, I thought it was a good idea for home brewers have a experience with little bigger setup and also learn about operations on commercial scale brewery.

Based on that I come with idea do offer a home brew guys a chance to be using the Old Mill Brewing installations to brew their own beer. It is ideal for a group to get together and come to do this brew, basically you decide what do you guys want to brew and come here and have a really good fun day brewing.

I will supply everything, grains, hops, yeast etc, you just need give me the recipe in advance for me to organize the ingredients.

The setup I have here is a full tree vessel brew house, temperature controlled for mash and kettle, steam heated, 500L Conical pressured rated fermenters with double skin and temperature controlled.

I can offer this setup and the whole ingredients and you will bring home the final product bottled or keged if you supply the kegs.

I can offer this package to home brew guys for 1400 euros and you will be bringing home 700 bottles of beer (500ml), if you want it on kegs, you can bring the kegs and I fill it or I can arrange new kegs at extra cost, if you want a small quantity I can do 300 bottles for 1000 euros.

This price is for a beer with up to 7% ABV not 'too much heavily hopped and using any dry yeast available on market, if you want big beers and/or with specific yeast strain the price may increase slight.

I have attached the pictures bellow from the equipment you will be using on this.

For bookings and more information please contact me on julio@oldmillbrewing.ie

Thank you guys.