• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
June 09, 2024, 03:02:04 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Medal confusion

Started by Kieran the Human, April 14, 2014, 02:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kieran the Human

I won a silver medal in Cat 20 and got my medal in the Fran Well. Another silver medal just arrived in the post, Cat 20 runner-up. Had a look at the original medal and it's for cat 21 which Owen Ashmore got the silver in. Don't know his username but I assume I have his medal. Can anyone shed some light on this? Need to know where to post it to
Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

LordEoin

If you're going to the rebel brewer meetup this month, bring it along and JohnRm or I will sort it out :)

Kieran the Human

Not sure about the rebel brewers meet up but I'll be at Easterfest. I'll bring it along in case I bump into either of you

Rossa

I'll send you an email Mr Baron and we will get it sorted.

johnrm

I hope to be at the Easter fest on Saturday for a few hours.

Rossa

Kieran the Human

lordstilton

Boycott

I got my two cat medals. I also came 2nd in the BOS, is there no medal for this?

DEMPSEY

Quote from: DCBrewing on April 16, 2014, 10:58:17 AM
I got my two cat medals. I also came 2nd in the BOS, is there no medal for this?
No as I came third I checked :( but we do get a hamper of beers  :).
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

brenmurph

Was surprised no medal for BOS, I'd suggest next year might be considered, after all except for maybe IPa'S and apa's where there were a hundred beers but other categories people got medals ( and deserved of course) but those who finished in the top three of about 400 beer entries didnt....Wud be nice to correct this next year and the three best beers overall get 1,2,3 award

I received my final medal yesterday addressed to "masher murphy"... postman is gettin freaked out at this stage  ???

Boycott

Damn, wanted to show that bad off. Yeah next yeat should have them

LordEoin

my second medal arrived during the week also. Thanks :)